Sunday, September 21, 2014

Realness for today.

I'm going to be completely honest today…..I don't want to do anything. I don't want to play. I don't want to make meals. I don't want to clean. I don't want to be creative and entertain my boys. It's been raining for what feels like weeks…in reality just a few days. But I still don't want to. I want the boys to stop fighting, to figure out something to play with, to be quiet, to listen to me. They aren't doing any of it :( And I just don't feel like being mama today! I love my boys and I love spending my days with them, but today can they just be 10 years old and watch tv all day? Oh how I wish I could muster up the courage to turn movies on ALL DAY LONG. Today I have accomplished to feed a few meals, to tape a huge paper "road" all around the house and to paint pictures. I have also accomplished trying to hide in my room while listening to them play. I've accomplished a few spankings but also a lot of I love you's, kisses and hugs. So in my realness today, some days I am super mom. Today I'm not. And I know that's okay and that we all feel like that sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment