Sutton, you are growing too fast and it's not okay anymore. Maybe it's because I wanted you to be a boy for nine months, maybe it's your blue/green eyes, maybe it's because you look just like me as a baby....but I love everything about you. I only don't love how fast you are growing up. I'm having a really hard time as your big First Birthday approaches. I want to be excited for your big day. But right now my heart is heavy. You aren't even close to walking I don't think and I'm okay with that :) I put all the old onsies and all the old pajamas that have been jamming up your drawers back in the closet today. I am finally saying good bye to so many baby things in your world. You are a big boy. I'll get used to it. But for the next 2.5 weeks, I'm going to pout about you not being my baby anymore :( If I cry when I sing you happy birthday this year don't be surprised. It's just because I want you to stay little and sweet forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment