Thursday, May 23, 2013

Date Night

Tonight Ryon and I planned a night out. We were excited about finally going to Venezia's to use a gift card from the Tommerup's. We sat under the awning bc we were expecting rain. Well no rain in midland. I told Ryon that God is already giving Midland a great economy and lots of oil; so we can't have rain too :) date was great, get home to two very awake boys. They totally played the babysitter and we found ourselves eating again!! Ugh the boys are always hungry when you least expect it. 
My favorite conversation of the evening: 
me:"just eat the cake without me!" ( we brought home red velvet!)
"no that's not romantic!" Ryon
So I get 'romantic' and get in bed to share the cake....
"Now don't spill it!!!" Yelled by Ryon :) 

Aw these are the good ol days.... Love all my crazy boys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment