Ryon and I's "plan" is to be finished with having kids. If I really did think we wanted a third, I'd already be pregnant and have them super close in age again..and since I'm not, we'll just go with the plan of being done! This is a hard fact to face for me. My whole life you think of growing up, meeting the perfect guy, buying the perfect house and having the perfect children. THAT HAS ALL HAPPENED! Although my children are a little nuts, they are simply perfect :) I'm 29. Am I really finished with all of those "dreams" I once dreamed? It's a little crazy to think about. Life is only getting better and more fun memories being made every single day I spend with my boys. I've given some baby gear away this week and I'm about to take all of my maternity clothes to the consignment store. Aww! Big step in really facing a decision to not have any more children. I think it's most hard because I've always said I wanted four. And now here I am settling with two?! Maybe I'll get pregnant on accident and have twins :))))!!!!!???? If Ryon reads that sentence he may freak out a little :) But it's all in God's hands now. I think that's the most exciting part of it all. You never truly know what your future holds. For me, right in this moment, I have two of the "prettiest" boys ever that will forever be known as happy babies. And for that I'm grateful.
No comments:
Post a Comment