Thursday, January 24, 2013

Happy 8 Month's Sutton!

Our sweet Sutton is 8 Month's old today. I can't even believe it. Sutton I can't describe to you just how sweet you really are. You are fun, attentive, sleepy and just plain sweet. You capture my heart with every look thru those big blue eyes and every smile you dart my way. You have found the dog food bowl and yesterday you were very inquisitive about the doggy door. You are a smarty pants. You love your brother. And he loves you right back. You love to eat. Anything and all the time. You love your sleep. I wish I was able to spend more time with you, but you are just so darn sleepy to stay awake for too much fun! You are fast. Your crawl is getting faster by the day. You are pulling up, but not that much, I think mainly because there's not much in the house at your level to pull up on. You love to play with Mason although he isn't always thrilled at sharing his toys with you. You are growing. I'm constantly looking thru Mason's old things to find something that will fit you. You are wearing shirts that Mason could probably still wear right now....so are you bigger? I kinda think so right now. You are very hard to change. Diapers and clothes are not my favorite thing to do with you right now. You make friends where ever you go. I love you honey and I can't wait to see your smile again later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment