Today's post is all about Sutton! Sweet Sutton as everyone in his world calls him :)
A week from tomorrow Sutton will be 8 months old.
Sutton will eat as much as you let him eat. Lately it's three food containers plus a bottle.
I'm trying hard to get him satisfied with a sippy cup of milk but he usually ends up not as content.
He loves his puffs snacks.
When he is excited about something he kicks his legs real hard.
We still have no teeth but are chewing and drooling hard for them.
Diaper changes and clothing changes are a wrestling match now. You lay him down and he's immediately on his belly ready to jump off.
He's getting too big for his carrier car seat. I've stopped taking his carrier into some places because he just weighs too much, but it's still very hard to hold Mason's hand and him in my arms. I ordered him a big car seat to transition him to. It's kind of bitter sweet because I know he weighs too much for the carrier and is getting tall for it, but it's going to be really hard to go on errands now. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to put both boys in the shopping cart at the same time without Mason escaping or just plain throwing Sutton out!
Daddy makes Sutton laugh. His chuckle is the sweetest sound.
Sutton is a sleepy boy. One of my favorite images of him is him yawning. It's the cutest face. He wakes about 8 in the morning and goes back down for a nap about an hour later until about 11. Then is asleep again around 1. Up at 4 and wants to go to bed for the night around 5:30! He's just a sleepy head. If you want to be around while Sutton is awake, you really have a small window to visit.
He has found the dog food. He was going for it again the other day and I yelled Sutton real stern and he turned and looked at me, then turned back to the dog food and just bolted for it. I've never seen those arms and legs move faster. The little stinker. Just like his brother!
Sutton I love you. You make me smile every single day.
No comments:
Post a Comment