A few weeks ago we got word about the 2014 standings for Caterpillar.
Ryon got the overall #1 spot.
He was #2 in the overall category last year, so his goal all year was get to #1.
His mind was set. And he reached his goal. This is a HUGE deal. I get to do life with a man that has sold more Caterpillar equipment in 2014 than any other man in North America! What a stud?! As far as recognition from the company, there's not really anything….which is a bit disappointing but he does have bragging rights!…which he won't do.
But I CAN! (I had to make him call his parents to tell them!)
He is so humble about his accomplishments. He doesn't really like for people to know about it but at the end of the day he also knows how incredibly hard he worked and how much he loves what he does and he's proud of himself. He should be. He was the #1 overall spot and #2 in a few other categories. His name is known within Caterpillar. I couldn't be prouder.
I haven't really done a "Tribute to Ryon" in awhile like I used to do. I could write something wonderful every single day. Not only does he hold that #1 Caterpillar spot and his name will be on some plaque for the years to come but he's our best friend around here. On Normandy Lane he's #1 all the time. He's our hero, he's the most fun, he's our rock, he's our entertainer and our movie watcher. Lately he's our chef, our comforter when we are sick, and every day starts with a little boy asking "when is daddy going to be home?" Today he sat for hours to sign Sutton up for school next year, he'll go to work, and the second he gets home he'll be needed and wanted for baseball, legos, scooters, movies, baths, reading….and he always says yes.
I'm really proud to say that he's #1 at work, but also at home.
I love you babe. And I hope you can be proud of yourself for all of your accomplishments. They don't go unnoticed. I love you and am so thankful to be the woman standing behind you. I'm also incredibly thankful that I have learned what every piece of equipment is called and what they do, ha.
No comments:
Post a Comment