Monday, March 10, 2014

Dear Sutton


Dear Sutton,
There are times in your life when I'm sure you think I like Mason more. This is not true. I love each of you the same amount for such different reasons. I know you probably feel this way for one reason and for one reason only. When you get injured, pushed, run over, hit, I usually run for mason first. Instead of consoling you. Seems backwards right? At times my anger at what mason has just done to you is superior to your pain and needing me to pick you up and make you feel better. I am sorry for this. It doesn't mean I love you less. It just means Mason needs discipline right then to make my point! He loves you so much. You really are his best friend. You are tough because of him. The above picture was taken after Mason literally pushed the car over that you were in. It didn't seem to phase you much. After all, mason woke you up from your nap today and so now you just want to walk around sucking your thumb and carrying your gimme. 

No comments:

Post a Comment