My title was not given to me by myself...rather than some wonderful friends I was with this weekend and a pretty nice ID checker at a Dallas Bar :) This weekend I went to Dallas to spend a weekend with Kandi for her Bachelorette Party. I was kind of nervous about going since I was the only mom, and most of the other women were lawyers....what in common...well nothing! ha. Thank goodness an old college friend was there too that I adore and Kandi's other friend from D.C. was super sweet and "normal". Lindsey called me a hot mama all weekend, which really did make me feel a bit more normal going to the bars, something I really haven't done in a few years probably! It is sad how fast the time flies. At one of the bars the guy checking ID's was told I was a mom...bc Lindsey loved to tell people!....and he muttered under his breath, hot mom!..haha. It made me feel good what can I say?! All in all, it was a fun weekend of eating out and drinking with some fun girls. I did learn that I can't drink champagne all night, and that pole dancing lesson's will make your entire body sore for three days!
Boys update: Mason is seriously talking way too clearly these days. He's so stinkin' smart and it just freaks me out sometimes! All he wants to do is see Dump Trucks, Escavators, and Skid Steers and he asks to go to the park every single day with Ty, Paxton, Maddox, and Everett. I'm so glad he loves his friends...or rather my friends' kids :)
Sutton's second tooth is popping thru. He is up all fours crawling now, and is figuring out to get pretty verticle and climb to what he wants. He's still a bit sensitive when Mason is beating him up, but I'm sure with time this will pass, haha. Mason and him are really starting to communicate and laugh together. This morning at the grocery Sutton started to kind of jump with his butt out of the seat and of course mason had to join. They were both laughing and hopping up and down. I didn't even attempt to stop them because it was way too cute to watch them interact with each other. Sutton's crib is down on the lower level now; he's still the best sleeper ever. I can't even believe I need to start planning his big birthday party!
No comments:
Post a Comment