Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Mason's Chapel Program



Mason had his first Chapel Program at school last week. His class presented in front of the entire elementary school. They said a bible verse, sang their songs, and also spoke on the microphone all by themselves saying something they were thankful to God for. Mason said TK of course! He was so brave and so grown up. We were very impressed with the chapel program and seeing the student's as well. Each student was also recognized and Mrs. Martin wrote a paragraph about him that was read. I couldn't have been prouder of the things she said about him.
"Mason is being recognized for his determination. He is very bright and inquisative and catches on really fast. Mason has a lot of knowledge from outside of the classroom and I love it when he shares stories from his time at the ranch. As Mason says, he hungry to do work, and because of this, he has mastered learning all of his letters and sounds. Mason I love and I am thankful that you are in my class!"

No comments:

Post a Comment