Friday, May 29, 2015

Sweet Summertime 2015

My goal this summer is to truly enjoy the boys. It'll be the last summer of just us 3. It'll be the last summer before Mason starts school every.single.day :( Huge tears for sure. I tear up every time I think or talk about it, it's just awful. I'm not going to handle it well and Sutton is going to miss his best friend so very much. It's just too much for a pregnant woman to go thru!!! Damn I'm crying now. 
Anyway!, back to my first sentence….enjoying my boys. There is nothing more in this world that I love more than being with them every day. I love to create, play, explore, run…everything. I really always have enjoyed our summers together. There is just something about no schedules, no tomorrows, no true plans, no expectations. Sure we have our moments….oh yes, it's week 1 and we've already had a few moments…haha. But overall, life is sweet. We spend a lot of time without friends in the summer actually. It seems a bit backwards, but during the year we get into our routine of school, cbs, and park dates so during the summer we kinda just wake up and decide what we want to do. With or without friends. That's why I've always loved the boys being so close in age, they have a best friend already, no one else is needed. So my goal is to keep an ongoing draft blog post of what we do each day this summer and post at the end of the summer. I'm hoping it'll help me fully remember our days and inspire me to do something even more memorable the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment