Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Things I've learned

A car and house full of boys makes me the happiest. 
My boys have made me so much smarter by me doing Legos with them. The patience and mind it takes is not one I had before. 
The words 'thanks mommy' are precious.
I'm really good at 'just being a mom'. 
My hands are always full. Full of boys, cars, food, Legos, baseballs....little people running from me, laughing loud and totally being crazy. I like the fullness. And when people comment, as they often do, about my hands being full, I smile inside, knowing I'm with my boys enjoying life in whatever we may be doing.
I'm slowly learning it's ok for my boys to eat all day. They will still be hungry for dinner and hungry again after that. So eat away boys...the answer is 'yes, you can have that.' 
I can learn a lot about bravery and friendships from my kids. They make friends easy and are so brave in all of their environments. 
Life is better together. I function better when all my crew is with me. Love them so. 


No comments:

Post a Comment