Thursday, May 5, 2016

Baseball Season 2016

Is there anything greater than watching your boys play ball? No, there isn't. I absolutely love it. I think Ryon is like the super cutest coach ever and I just look at him from the bleachers and thank God he's mine. And then I look at this little boy up at bat and realize he's mine too, and my heart melts again. Yep, I'm a sports loving mama and look forward to all my years in the stands.
Mason played coach pitch this year and did so great. He hit almost every time, but did have to use the tee every now and then, and when he did, he was a little mad so he hit super hard and ran even faster. He swings well and plays infield great, outfield is a different story because let's be honest, it's boring! And for a busy body like him he needs the action! He always had his eyes on the stands making sure we were there to cheer him on. He's just the sweetest little ball player who loves the game.
Sutton's last game of TBall is tomorrow. Oh he was so excited to start the season and finally play! His team is stacked with super cute friends and little brother's of other boys we run around with. The thing I love love love is that Sutton always yells for me and tells me when he's about to bat or where he's playing in the field....always making sure mama is watching. He is a fast little runner and hits pretty well too, and loves to slide into home. The dirtier the better for this one. He loves to play first base while Maddox plays pitcher because they actually make plays! The cuteness is unreal.
I've been so filled with joy to watch them this year. To watch them love a sport and excel is just priceless. Callahan has been such a trooper, only missing one game because he was seriously sick with allergies and the dust storm may have killed him. 4 nights a week is a lot for anyone but Callahan was such a social butterfly scooting around in his walker, eating ENDLESS snacks, and creating a lot of smiles. He's our buddy for sure.
Another season down. I can't even believe it. Mason was super excited about his trophy and keeps telling Sutton how fun it will be for him to get his first one tomorrow night. Sweet brothers for sure. I love you boys, You make me so so so proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment