Wednesday, February 5, 2014

All in a Day

Some days are busier than others. Some days are simply funnier than others. Some days I find myself grabbing my camera much more. Today was one of those days. To recap, Mason had his second swimming lesson this morning at the COM, then we stopped at Sonic to eat lunch, then Sutton had his first lesson at the Y. Both boys did great. After nap time we made crayon heart valentines for the Grandmother's in our life and had play time. The boys decided to "fix things" with their hammers, move furniture to random rooms, have photo shoots, deer hunt out the front windows, and colored pictures. Successful day here at the Vestal House. Glad I got to spend my day playing chauffeur, chef, mediator, maid, builder, hunter, crafter and hear a few "Mommy I Love You's."




No comments:

Post a Comment