Wednesday, January 26, 2011

2 Months



So I didn't post his 2 month pictures I realized! He's been doing so great. We had our 2 month check up this week and he weighed 11 pounds, and was 23 inches long. He is in the 50% for weight and 60% for his height. So that is wonderful, no little boy! He's been talking up a storm lately. He loves his mat. Each day I put him on the mat he lifts his head a little bit more. He has gotten close to turning himself over a time or two but nothing yet. I put him in my carrier for a walk yesterday for the first time and he did pretty well. He was kind of fussy all day so he didn't last long, but I think I need to try again on a better attitude day :) Last night he drank 9 ounces. Seriously! He's 11 pounds and he ate 9 ounces at 2 am. Dr. Nabolsi says he is nice and healthy though.


Getting back from our walk, he wasn't very happy.


He is way too cool for these stupid signs.



There's my boy!










No comments:

Post a Comment