2. I buy noodles in the huge bags and velvetta in bulk.
3. Mason never stops talking to me in the car.
4. Sutton is getting faster and more balanced in his walking.
5. Everyday Ryon comes home and tells me he sold another machine.
6. Dinner time is sporadic. Usually I eat early with the boys and Ryon eats later.
7. My boys are always yelling the word 'snack' it feels like.
8. 4pm -8pm my house is extremely loud with someone yelling, someone crying, dryer beeping, dinner finished or not finished quickly enough, Bradley barking.... You get the drift.
9. The way to get Mason to eat anything is to pretend that every bite is a CAT machine, fire truck, trash truck or something else cool.
10. I love going to the park with my boys in the morning.
11. A drink from sonic can turn my whole day around.
12. Naps only occur about every other day.
13. Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood is the ONLY thing that Mason will watch. But if he's being wild, it'll calm him quickly and for that I am thankful.
14. The laundry room is always full.
15. Mommy's hair is always pulled back in a tight knot and its starting to get uncomfortable! But the alternative is having Sutton pull it....
16. It's been 105 degrees for a few weeks. Making for sweaty red faced little boys.
17. Midland just got a Loft: need I say more?! (Even though I wear shorts, tennis shoes and a tank and sports bra everyday)
18. Suttons 6th tooth is coming in and giving us quite the run for our money!
19. I forgot how hard it was to change a diaper on a kicking, squealing, flipping over child; I am being reminded about ten times a day with a kick in the face.
20. I love all the time and days I get to spend with my boys and I'm thankful to Ryon for allowing me to stay at home; even if it means the house is always dirty, I never wear make up, and my lunch is usually just left overs from the boys' plates.
No comments:
Post a Comment